The Admit Card for JEE Main will release on 6th December 2019. All students are desperately waiting for the release of the Admit Card. It will be issued only to those who successfully applied for the exam with a complete fee payment. Hall Ticket is the most important identity proof of the aspirant. No student can take entry into the examination hall without Admit Card. JEE Main is the most popular engineering entrance exam in India. It is conducted at the National level. National Testing Agency conduct JEE Main exam twice in a year. Students are requested to go through the complete article for more information related to JEE Main 2020 like Admit Card, Examination Pattern, Syllabus, etc.
JEE Main Important Dates and Details
Every year around 14 to 16 lakhs student apply for JEE Main. It is also a screening test for the JEE Advanced exam. Only those candidates will be eligible to apply for JEE Advanced exam who successfully clear cut off marks of JEE Mains. You can check important information related to JEE Main 2020 here in the following points.
- Exam Name – Joint Entrance Exam Mains
- Commonly Known as – JEE Mains
- Conducting Body – National Testing Agency
- Exam Mode – Online
- Application Form Release Date – 3 September 2019
- Last date to apply for the exam – 10 October 2019
- JEE Main Hall Ticket 2020 Release Date – 6 December 2019
- Examination Date – In the month of January 2020
- Declaration of the Result – In the last week of March 2020
JEE Main Hall Ticket
JEE Main exam will be conducted by NTA from January 6 to 11 in online mode. Admit Card is the most important identity proof for the student for appearing in the exam. It is a gate pass to take entry in the Examination Hall. NTA will release Admit Card on 6th December 2019. It will be released in online mode. You will require Application Number and Password to download the Admit Card. The Conducting Authorities will not send JEE Main Admit Card individually to any aspirant via post, mail or any other medium. You can download it from the official website.
How to Download Admit Card
Admit Card will be released at the official website i.e jeemain.nic.in. You will require Application Number and Password at the portal provided by Conducting Authorities at the time of registration. Here we are mentioning steps to download the Hall Ticket.
- Go to the official website.
- On the homepage click on the link “JEE Mains Hall Ticket”.
- Fill Application Number and Password at the login portal.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully in the Admit Card.
- Download it and take 2 to 3 printout copies for future use.
Each student who is going to appear in the exam must know the Exam Pattern. It will help the student during the preparation of the exam. By knowing Exam Pattern you will get an idea of the difficulty level of the Question Paper.
- Mode of the Exam – Online (CBT)
- Question Type – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Total Marks – 300
- Marking Scheme – 4 marks for each correct response
- Negative Marking Scheme – Minus one for each wrong response
- Language Medium – English, Hindi, Gujarati & some other state languages.
- Time Duration – The time duration will be 3 hours. Extra time of 1 hour will be provided to candidates with 40% disability (PwD candidates).